Who even reads blogs, right?
Kidding, kidding. Just chill, okay?
This blog is what one would call a “personal” blog- I don’t really have a theme. I just want to help people, share my opinion, and use my voice to make a difference.
And I hope to do so with my words. But since that’s a goal for so many people, I have very little hope in success. Though I am going to put in a lot of work to succeed.
To be clear, my topics will range from politics, to hacks, to motivation tips, to depression, to TV shows I love. Basically anything I can think of to post. This is my space to share, and I am going to use it.
So, a bit about your lovely blogger:
- I believe in God and know Jesus as my Savior, so there is hope out there, I suppose.
- Like the name, my blog is going to be a beautiful sort of madness. I plan to post what comes to mind, and hope people enjoy it.
- Lots of people see me as happy go lucky.
- I am a seventeen year old female who is homeschooled and studying for her HiSet.
- It’s pronounced Muh-ree-uh
- I’m eccentric and idiosyncratic.
- I love photography, writing, reading, and listening to music.
That’s all for now!
2 thoughts on “Blog One Doesn’t Need A Cool Title”
You go babe!
LikeLiked by 1 person
You’re the best 💜